Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday Night Fun last B Surname

Your mission, should you decide to accept it (cue the Mission Impossible! music) is to:

1) We're going to do a little bit of Semi-Random Research tonight...

2)  Go to your family tree database of choice (you know, like RootsMagic, Reunion, Ancestry Member Tree), and determine who the very last person on your list of B names is.  Or the last person on your list of D names.  Or H names.  Or any other name you need to research.  Your choice!

3)  What do you know (or not know) about this person based on your research?  It's OK to do more research if you need to - in fact, it's encouraged!

4)  How are you related to this person, and why is s/he in your family tree?



Well the last B surname in my list is James Butler, don't know much about him other than he married Kimberly Jo Luckey June 2, 2000 in Utah. Kimberly is a granddaughter of Madelyn Whittum by her first marriage to Alvin Luckey. Madelyn divorced Alvin and married my uncle Leigh Hansen, my dad's younger brother, so I am really not related to James Butler, but slightly related to his wife. I checked to see if I could find more on James, but without his birth date or place of birth it looks like I won't find him. I did find a whole page of possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails