Friday, July 12, 2013

My 4th Blogiversary

Wow hard to believe it was four years ago I started this blog, but I did start with my first post on July 13, 2009. I had been a blog helper for the Eastern Washington Genealogical Society Blog for a while before then, but I decided I wanted my own blog for my family and other posts that interested me.
To see the previous Blogversary Posts clock here. 
I did not post as many articles here as I did the previous three years, but I actually posted more this year than I have ever done before. I started a new blog a little over a year ago, posting some of the obits I have collected over the years, it is still a work in progress. You can see my new blog Early Spokane Obits and More here. I also have been posting other interesting articles from the pages that contain these obits.
My series of articles on the 1962 Seattle Worlds Fair seem to be my most popular posts this year, although a few more have been pretty popular also, like the 2012 Swimsuit Issue of the Carnival of Genealogy, the Carnival Of Genealogy Scrapbooking is the most popular this year.




3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails