Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Night Fun Hobbies



Your mission, should you decide to accept it (cue the Mission Impossible! music) is to:


* Tell us about your "other" hobbies or interests outside of genealogy and family history research, writing, speaking, etc.  Be mindful of your family's privacy, though!

Well I do spend a lot of time doing genealogy, plus all that goes with volunteering at the library, being a Rootsweb administrator for seven mail lists, and keeping up the resource guides for the Washington State Genealogical Society.

In my other life I am still working as an accountant which means a lot of long hours between now and the middle of April. When the weather warms up I like gardening and grow a good sized vegetable  garden. I also planted several fruit trees years ago and we have apples, cherries, plumbs, blackberries, apricots and pears to can each fall. I also like lounging at the lake cabin in the summer, but it does require a lot of work to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails