Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Night Fun Statistics

Hey genea-philes - it's Saturday Night! Time for more Genealogy Fun!

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:

1) If you have your family tree research in a Genealogy Management Program (GMP), whether a computer software program or an online family tree, figure out how to find how many persons, places, sources, etc. are in your database (hint: the Help button is your friend!).


I use Ancestral Quest 12 for my genealogy program. Took a while to find the stats, but I did find them.

Individuals 2065
Marriages 791
Scrapbook 305
Notes 4142 (Note I put all my sources and citations in my notes)
Repositories 0
Sources 0 (see note above)
Citations 0 (see note above)
To Do Items 2
GUID Records 2856

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails