Saturday, February 5, 2011

Who Do You Think You Are?

I was working last night when the first episode was on this week, but this morning Comcast added Who Do You Think You Are to their FREE On Demand list, so I got to see it this morning. It is fun to watch it that way as you can stop the program, back up for a part you missed and fast forward by the commercials they left in the program.
I really liked this episode as I have yet to find a Civil War veteran in my family. I do have one that says he was, but his state militia unit was never called up by the federal government so he never left home.
Finding pictures of her great-grandfathers was really exciting. I hope they keep this format also, I liked it a lot better than last years format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails