Friday, October 1, 2010

EWGS October 2010 Workshop Day 1

Friday night I stopped by the library to look up an obit, and then when I was done I headed down stairs for the Special Workshop for EWGS Members which was to start at 7:00 p.m. This first picture is Thomas MacEntee the speaker and his subject was Building a Research Toolbox.

He showed several examples of his research toolbox, and they are even available on his blog for others to copy. I guess I have been using the the bookmarks of Firefox to do my research toolbox. I also am not as organized as he is, and he did emphasize you need to organize your toolbox. My dad was an auto mechanic and had all his tools organized in his toolbox so he could find them fast when he needed a tool.

This last picture is Thomas MacEntee and Miriam Midkiff the EWGS first Vice President and program chairman.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails