Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Night Fun

This is from Randy Seaver and his Saturday Nigh Fun:

1) Answer these questions:

* What is your UGG - your "Ultimate Genealogy Goal" for the genealogy research that you wish to leave to your heirs, descendants and the genealogy community?

Well I have published 3 Hansen books, so I need to work on my mom's Kelly family more. For the genealogy community I want to be remembered as a long time researcher for Eastern Washington Genealogical Society. The two previous researchers did the research for twenty years or more.

* How long do you think you have have left to fulfill this ultimate goal?

Well I am 61 now and my father made 101, mom 80, three grandparents 90 or close to 90, so I expect at least another 30+ years.

* Are you prioritizing your time adequately in order to achieve this goal?

I hope so.

* If not, what should you do to achieve the goal?

Keep taking care of myself and my health.

* Will you do what you need to do? Yes.

2) Tell us about it in a blog post on your own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails